Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Preview: More New Broken China Jewelry In My Etsy Shop

Hi friends! Here are a few more new pieces of broken china jewelry that I made today. I know that some of you had said that you like when I post my new pieces here on my blog because this way you can see them in big photos right away...and also it's easier to scroll through them...so I try to put them here for you when I have time. As usual, click any photo to be taken to my shop. Also, there is a link to my Etsy shop on the right hand sidebar.

 I have lots more on the way, it just takes me time to get them listed in my shop because as I said yesterday, I'm a stickler for having perfect shapes, perfect soldering, and great photos - and all of that takes time. 

And okay, I'll confess, I've been loving painting so much that I've been neglecting my jewelry making. Not only have I been so happy with what I've been painting, but I've been teaching myself some graphic design little by little so that I can use that to create some art too. I've taught myself how to mix some graphic design techniques and effects in with some of my paintings so that I can create really unique artwork, and it's just been so fun that it's kind of addicting! But not just that - so far, a few of my designs that I've incorporated into some products on Society6 have been really well received and I was absolutely thrilled to find myself curated on page two of the "New" design section of Home Decor on Society6...more on that tomorrow.  

I hope you like these :)




























All items shown above are available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a great week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved